For a further explanation on how best to go about a Merger & Acquisition operation in Brazil, we recommend you read this article written by Masterclass Brazil.
Even with a depleting economic scenario shaping up in the country, seeking merger and acquisition deals could provide opportunities for foreign companies interested in investing in the country, because of decreasing access to credit to local companies, and a devalued Real (R$) currency.
In this article you can learn more about –
- FIRST STEPS TO CLOSE AN M&A OPERATION IN BRAZIL
- DUE DILIGENCE AND CONTRACTS
- INCORPORATING IN BRAZIL
- MERGERS, CONSOLIDATIONS AND SPIN-OFF OPERATIONS
- PURCHASE AND SALE OF ASSETS
- FOREIGN CAPITAL REGISTRATION
- ANTITRUST AND COMPETITION LAW
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION – A REAL ISSUE
To read the entire article, click here.